Wednesday, May 17, 2006

So the feds finally cave in...


Today the big story was The Feds caved in to a F.O.I.A. Order and released a video of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

Its basically the same damn video that was leaked a couple years ago. The worlds most fortified building only had one camera appearently on that day. Well looking at the frame in question it shows a blur. Is it the nose of Flight 77 or is it a Missile. I'm saying it's not a Boeing 767...That's for damn sure.

Why must the goverment play these games with us the people. I mean we're their bosses. We elect those bastards and pay their saleries and yet they treat us like we're stupid children. Well most people are stupid but that's besides the point here. 9/11 is the defining moment of my generation and with all the camera's that are around I find it hard to believe that one tiny camera at the security booth is all that captured the most revolting attack in American History.

We know that the FBI confiscated over 35 videos that clearly show what ever hit the Pentagon. They refuse to release those videos. They released this video in the hopes it would shut people up but all it did was make more questions then leave answers.

I don't want to believe that anyone in the Goverment had any role in 9/11, but when they refuse to release video that would prove things one way or another it doesn't look to good for their side of the story.

I hope and Pray that in my lifetime we come to some sort of closure on 9/11, but with the feds playing games with the emotions of we the people I doubt it will happen anytime soon. Of course no one really gives a shit either way since the price of living is choking the middle class to death.

The truth could come out tomorrow, but I doubt anyone would really care with Gas over $3 dollars and the Duke Rape case to worry about.

I mean god forbid we have any real news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whaa..Happy hour already?

I post on Outlier's journal,just so you know.

++Maddcrazy++