Thursday, September 15, 2005

New column...but more shit to deal with

You can read my new column by clicking here.

http://www.wrestling-edge.com/editorials/128653354.shtml

So yeah last night everything went to shit on this computer because someone hacked it by keystroking me and piggy backing my IP Address. With that they were able to hack the FTP for WrestlingUnited.com and totally delete the page and replace it with a message saying Fuck you all. They then hacked my posting URL for TWV and deleted my column and replaced it with another crude message.

Appearently they had the password to my yahoo account so they were fucking around with that and they tried to screw up the LOP Fantasy leauge.

Also someone told me my AIM sn was on this morning even though I wasnt. But then again they deleted my buddy list so what does it matter.

So I formatted the computer and I changed my passwords. I'm going to see if I can install my Norton Firewall and Anti-Virus because appearently the ones I had before didnt do jack shit.

So yeah its been one of those days.

But please read the column and send me feedback. Maybe I'll update this later and comment on The Roberts hearing since thats important or something.

No comments: