Sunday, September 04, 2005

Welcome to my blog

My name is Joe and I'm 24 years old and I'm from the urban cesspool that is Brooklyn, New York. I write columns and host audio shows under the online persona of Phantom Lord. There's nothing gothic to it. I'm a huge fan of Metallica and the name Phantom Lord stuck.

I co-host the audio show IWC Coast 2 Coast on WrestlingUnited.com which will be streamed on Fantalklive.com. In addition to writing about wrestling I'm also stepping away from the computer and getting into the business on the ground level as the "C.E.O." of the new start up fed here in New York called Anarchy Pro Wrestling.

I consider myself to be a fairly political person as I like to know whats going on around me and I dont accept everything the media tells me to be the truth. I guess I would be a moderate republican but I'm a member of the Independence Party of New York which is part of the Reform Party.

The War on Terrorism is the thing that will mold and shape this generations lives and what started off as something that needed to be done has become a cluster fuck as appearent in Iraq. With Hurricane Katrina the need for new sources of fuel has become appearent more then ever because if you think things are bad now wait till Oil hits $100 by the end of the year.

Well I'll update this as often as I can depending on if I have something to say.

In the mean time visit http://www.webotage.com

Its the official message board of WrestlingUnited.com and its looking for members. If you sign up and 25 people refer you then you get a free t-shirt. So yeah please sign up. Its taking over the Internet one post at a time.

No comments: