Sunday, December 18, 2005

New Column is up...Read it

http://thewrestlingvoice.com/columns/phantomlord/headlines/136917086.shtml

Click that link for the pop-up free version. The column as always is on NoDQ,com Wrestling-Edge.com, and WrestlingExposed.com

I basically examine why the WWE has not been giving us a product worth out money and I examine the Armageddon PPV and tell you if it's worth the money to order.

I also ask if I should finally retire The Rant of the Week and move onto the format where I post seperate columns on RAW, Smackdown, and TNA.

I also give you the reader a chance to take me on as I once again welcome anyone who wants to sign up at WrestlingUnited.com

So as usual read the column and tell me what you think. Feedback is appreciated no matter what it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, do not retire your rant of the week