Thursday, April 20, 2006

I introduce Cardinal Kay O'Fabian and some other stuff

I figured I'd post this here to for anyone who needs a good laugh.
http://www.lethalwrestling.com/news/fullnews.php?id=8

Cardinal Kay O'Fabian delievers a sermon that you won't soon forget towards one Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

The Good Cardinal looks at Vince's bright idea's in the past and his current fued with God.

I personally can not be held responsible for the words of The Cardinal but he makes plenty of good points so sit back and try to look at the upside of things.


I'm all ready asking for forgivness right now. Oh yeah Tom and Katie had their baby. Well good for them...but what is it with these Hollywood types naming their kids with horrible names. And they wonder why all these kids end up in rehab by the age of 15.

I'd be doing coke off Paris Hilton's ass if I had a name like Suri. Gweneth's kid Moses...it goes on and on and on.

Jim, Joe, Jane, Elizabeth. These are respectable names. Suri is just asking for a life time of jokes and feeling like shit.

No comments: