Monday, April 03, 2006

Taliban Johnny can still kiss my ass

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/405177p-343071c.html

So I'm reading this article about Taliban Johnny and how he's a model prisoner and how his family and friends say he deserves a break in his 20 year strech in the joint. You know what I say about Johnny Walker Lindh?

He can kiss my ass that's what. Fuck him and the donkey he was on over in Afghanistan. Me and him are the same age but I'm supposed to fell sorry for him because he made a bad life decision? I've made my share but I sure as hell didn't take up arms with the enemy. He joined the Taliban...granted they are all a bunch of schmucks at best but he still was fighting with them. Want an idea of how the Taliban are? Go watch the movie Osama for starters and if that doesn't piss you off then nothing will.

But back to this little prick. So he's in jail for 20 years. He's lucky he wasn't shot right then and there when they found him. But unlike his taliban buddies, despite what others might tell you we actually treat our prisoners with humanity. He should be lucky that we didn't seek the death penalty against him but then again lethal injection is to good for him.

All I know is this, he might have been some low level turd but the point is he still was with the enemy and despite our reasons for fighting this war on terror we have to fight these Islamo facist nutcases and we don't need dumb kids like him going over there thinking they're going to score points with Allah for fighting the Infidel.

So yeah Johnny Walker (not the drink...I could use some right now), you can kiss my ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First off, Id never heard of this guy before reading this post, but I have to say; what the hell?

Theyre describing him as 'some mixed up kid' who 'made a bad choice?'

Dropping out of college to attempt to be an actor is a 'bad choice.' Moving to Afghanistan to join a terrorist organization is treason.

And doesn't it figure, the people sympathetic to his plight all happen to live in The Republic of Kalifornia. Liberals love to idolize retards, apparently.

Just look at Cindy Sheehan.


--outlier1985