Monday, July 24, 2006

Myspace.com is down...

Oh lawdey lawdey lawd what ever will I do. My Space is down and I can't see the 10,000 bulletins people send me everyday for stupid shit. The cam whores can't contact me. The conspiracy nuts can't send me their videos. I can't even get links to club party's I'll never go to. Ok so Myspace is down. Big fricken deal.

MySpace is owned by News Corp and you would think with a site that has 80 Million members they would invest some of that Fox money into generators for the servers. Myspace has been running slow as hell anyway lately so maybe this would be a perfect excuse for Tom to get off his ass and put in some new servers so it doesn't take me 15 minutes to log in and constant refreshing just to see someone's message.

The one thing I never got about Myspace is where is all the personal information they harp about on the news. They say dumb girls put up all this info and I've never seen it. Of course I'm not complaining when they put up revealing pictures but Myspace is not as bad as people make it out to be. I would say half the people who use it end up using it like I do and that's to shill their stuff. The more friends you have the more people you can send your content to. Oh sure I've found a few people I knew in high school but other then that it's not that great of a site. So maybe with this "blackout" they'll update everything so it isn't so slow.

No comments: