Friday, August 24, 2007

China scares Yahoo & MSN, LOL @ Iran, & God speed to a true patriot

Okay so I've been gone for a couple of weeks. As usual it's because I just didn't feel like writing anything plus I had a bunch of personal issues with my health. But I'm more or less fine and I'm here as always to piss someone off and lets start at the top with our dear friends in Communist China.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/24/wblog124.xml

MSN and Yahoo have agreed to censor blogs from users in China as to protect the state's image. Translation the old Chinese government is so scared of the youth that they will do anything to crush anyone who dares to say Communism sucks. Yeah we aren't to far off from facisim in this country with Bush (and to think I voted for him), but as bad as it might get here it's no where near as bad as it is in China. I mean here we're at least free to call our leaders the worthless pieces of trash that they are. You do it in China and you'll find yourself in jail. Right now China is in a tough spot. They want to show the west that they are modern when the 2008 Olympics role around. But on the other hand they don't want the people thinking that just because the west is pumping all that money over here that they are changing for anyone. Of course the great irony is China could bring us to our knees in an instant if they decided to cash out all those bonds they have of ours. But then again when they threatened to do that a couple weeks ago the next thing they knew EVERY product known to man made in China was poisoned in some form. What's the next move who the hell knows. All I know is, I thank God I am an American so I can tell the Government of China to go suck it.

Speaking of people who need to suck it I come to the mullah's and government of Iran. To say they are just a tad bit repressed would be an understatement.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=070824143311.ic8m7l3t&show_article=1

Now they are going after barbers who give unislamic haircuts. You know I'm all for freedom of religion an all, but this whole imposing your will thing needs to stop. Its 2007 not 1307. The only reason these people are still in power is because the Youth of Iran hasn't risen up and lynched them all yet. Oh believe me the day will come where they are all dragged into the street and much like Mussolini will be begging not to be shot in the face. How people can live under such a repressive regime I'll never know. Of course I'd probably be considered a Satanist over there because I have long hair and I listen to loud music. Personally we could probably do alot of good over there with some Black Sabbath and Playboy but it's only a matter of time before Bush lets the Israeli's finally attack Iran. It's all ready known the Iranian's have nuclear weapons because they bought them off some Russian's in the 90's when they were having a post Kremin garage sale. I dread the day we hear that breaking news bulletin that there was a massive explosion in Tehran soon followed by one in Jerusalem.

Finally it's with a sad heart that it was announced that Aaron Russo died after a long battle with Cancer. He produced a bunch of big hollywood movies including Trading Places and his final film was a film on the evils of the IRS and the Federal Reserve.

It's a movie called Freedom to Fascism and you all should watch it.



We need more people with the courage to stand up for something in this country before it's to late.

Rest in Peace Aaron.

No comments: