Monday, November 12, 2007

Boobs for Freedom...an idea so great I thought of it



My grand vision that came to me a few nights ago is now a reality as Boobs For Freedom is up and running on the internet.

http://www.blogmageddon.com is the site and all you have to do is click on the logo to see the ultimate in freedom of expression. There's some needed legal mumbo jumbo in between but if you can follow it then your good to go.

As I said anonymity is assured as I won't publish names. We hopefully have more women contributing in the future. But right now check out the first two who did their part for freedom. It might be tongue and cheek in part, but the message is serious. We face a threat from people in this world who would like nothing better then to silence all expression. So what better way to tell them to go suck it then this.

In the coming weeks we will have actual merchandise for sale. Oh yeah and I'm gonna start blogging as well. I just gotta figure out how the hell to get a posting system like I use on the wrestling sites I post at to work.

No comments: