Saturday, February 11, 2006

New column at Lethal is up

http://www.lethalwrestling.com/opinions/news_content.php?fileName=1149

The column is up and I might piss off a few people with what I said, but this needed to be said. He's dead and as much as I wish he would come back to life it's not going to happen. Vince needs to stop being desperate and let guys work for heat on their own. Orton doesnt need Eddie's corpse to get the crowd to hate him.

On a side note I'll probably have my other column up tomorrow. We're gonna get a blizzard sometime tonight. i wish the camera was working cause I'd get some great pics especially with 50 mph winds expected.

In the meantime read the column and tell me what you think. That is afterall why I do it. I love the attention.

I might also comment on some other shit in the news later. I have some thoughts on the Jill Carrol deal. Lets just say the word sympathizer is coming to mind about her and I'm feeling less sorry for her by the day.

No comments: