Wednesday, July 25, 2007

You people make me want to smoke

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/ae1674e6-3ad1-11dc-8f9e-0000779fd2ac.html

Get a load of this crap. Disney is going to phase out smoking in all of it's movies because it wants to promote healthier living. What the hell happened to this country? When did we all become a bunch of pussies who were afraid of everything. I mean before all this health stuff started, people were perfectly fine eating foods high in salt and fat. People also smoked like chimney's and for the most part were fine. Yeah yeah there's the whole cancer risk but you know what if you light up then you know the risk's all ready.

I really hate the anti-smoking people especially those TRUTH ones. I don't smoke, but if it didn't cost almost $7 a pack here in New York I'd be smoking just to spite you all.

And say what you want about smoking, but I've seen family members with my own eyes get sick because they quit smoking. So they were healthier when they were smoking. But oh no we can't have smoking in movies because God forbid little Johnny or Susie lights up .

I mean what kind of crap is it when the MPAA wants to rate movies based on whether people are smoking and the kind of smoking it is. You know this is why the European's laugh at us. They look at how much we get our collective panties in a bunch over the smallest things and just laugh.

Oh you American's your to up tight to show nudity in films but you have no problem with blood and gore.

Just drives me nuts. Well take away smoking. Like I give a shit. It costs to damn much to go to the movies anyway.

No comments: